Tattoo Equipment Cleaning
Great Art Starts With Clean Equipment.
Alconox cleaning products have been used by healthcare professionals for over 65 years to prepare instruments for sterilization.
Powdered Precision Tattoo Equipment Cleaner:
- Safe on tattoo equipment
- Effective in manual, soak, and ultrasonic cleaning
- Economical – Concentrated to save you money
- Non-corrosive – prolongs instrument life
Enzyme Active Powdered Tattoo Equipment Cleaning Detergent:
- Contains enzyme for blood and protein soil removal
- The power of Alconox plus enzyme to meet health ordinances
- Tergazyme for cleaning tattoo inks, pigments, dyes and oils
- Long enzyme activity lasts 8 hours in solution
Directions: To clean tattoo equipment and instruments prior to sterilization, make a fresh 1% detergent solution (2 1/2 Tbsp. per gal., 1 1/4 oz. per gal. or 10 grams per liter) in cold or warm water. Use Alconox for the standard tattoo equipment cleaning, or use Tergazyme (Alconox plus enzyme) for enzymatic cleaning where health ordinances may require enzymatic cleaning. Use warm water below 130 F (55 C). Clean instruments by soak or ultrasonic method. Tergazyme solution will last 8 hours. Not for spray machines, will foam. RINSE THOROUGHLY – preferably with running water. The instruments are now ready for your sterilization process. Used on a wide range of glass, ceramic, plastic, and metal surfaces. Corrosion testing may be advisable.
|ARTICLES CLEANED/SOIL REMOVED||CLEANING METHOD(S)||RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS|
|Tattoo equipment surfaces||Manual, Ultrasonic, Soak, C-I-P*||Alconox, Tergazyme|
|Tattoo equipment surfaces||Parts Washer, Power Spray||Alcojet, Luminox, Citrajet, Solujet|