Links to TECHNOTES
- Ask Alconox
TECHNOTES is your HOW TO for all your tech questions on all Alconox, Inc. Products.
- Perchlorate Free Detergents May 22, 2018We are looking for a laboratory dishwasher detergent that does not contain perchlorates. One of our end users analyzes for trace levels of perchlorates, so we cannot have a detergent that has that type of impurities. The post Perchlorate Free Detergents appeared first on TechNotes.admin
- Biocompatibility Testing for Pyrogens May 15, 2018Your detergents have corresponding biocompatibility data. Our medical devices must be pyrogen and endotoxin free. Someone mentioned that biocompatibility tested detergents, like yours, will be free of organic residues like endotoxins and pyrogens. Is this true? The post Biocompatibility Testing for Pyrogens appeared first on TechNotes.admin
- Let’s Talk Detergent Foam May 8, 2018Q: Why is Liquinox not recommended for automated washer use? A: It's all about the foam. Liquinox® Critical Cleaning Liquid Detergent is a powerful emulsifier of organic and oily residues, and contains high-foaming surfactants. While making a mess may come to mind, there's more at play... The post Let’s Talk Detergent Foam appeared first on TechNotes.admin
- How to: Follow Alconox, Inc. on Social Media May 2, 2018Q: Where can I find Alconox, Inc. resources online? Are you on social media? A: Yes! In addition to finding information at Alconox.com, you can find us on our official channels at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and on LinkedIn. The post How to: Follow Alconox, Inc. on Social Media appeared first on TechNotes.admin
- Manual Cleaning A 100 Gallon Mixer May 1, 2018Q: We are looking for detergent and process recommendations for manual cleaning of a 100 gallon mixer. We make one product in the mixer which contains water, modified food starch, acidic buffers, sucralose and preservative. Currently when cleaning, we boil for 1 hour at 90°C, then cool, drain and soak in cool water while using the […]admin
- RO Membrane Cleaning Best Practices April 25, 2018Q: We are cleaning heavy scale compounds of Ca, Mg, carbonates, phosphates and organic matter from reverse osmosis (RO) membranes. Can you tell us some cleaning best practices and recommend a detergent? A. If the organic matter is significant, a two-step process, cleaning by re-circulation or soaking (re-circulation may be more effective) could be needed. If the […]admin
- Cleaning Pharmaceutical Probiotics April 18, 2018Q: Can you tell me if Liquinox can clean/remove pharmaceutical probiotics? We use this product to clean our packaging lines. We have a customer who is looking to have us package their probiotic product. A: Liquinox® Critical Cleaning Liquid Detergent is an excellent emulsifier of organic and oily residues. It will do the job. Best practice, […]admin
- Join Us at BIOMEDevice Boston 2018 April 12, 2018Visit Alconox, Inc. at BIOMEDevice Boston, MA, April 18-19, 2018. Stop by booth #509 to receive our unique gifts, expert technical support for your critical cleaning applications, and detergent samples. Our critical cleaning detergents remove an array of soils while leaving no interfering residues in applications for medical device reprocessing, medical device manufacturing, lab equipment and glassware, […]admin
- Closed Bioprocessing Cleaning Recommendations April 6, 2018Q: We are a mid sized small biomolecule drug manufacturer and currently use several Alconox, Inc. products in our cleanroom and manufacturing suites. We are looking at implement (functionally) closed bioprocessing. Are there any recommendations you can provide? A: Some time ago, I heard a senior executive of a large biotech company express a desire […]admin
- Visit our Booth at Interphex 2018 April 4, 2018See Alconox, Inc. at Interphex in NYC, April 17-19, 2018. Stop by Booth #2226 to receive our unique gifts, expert technical support for your critical cleaning applications, and detergent samples. Our critical cleaning detergents remove an array of soils while leaving no interfering residues in Pharmaceutical and Biotech applications. To learn more about the specific cleaning applications we can take on in […]admin
How to find the lot and expiration date, as well as locate COAs for Alconox, Inc. detergents.