Links to TECHNOTES
- Ask Alconox
TECHNOTES is your HOW TO for all your tech questions on all Alconox, Inc. Products.
- Dishwasher Rinse Aids Interfere w/ Wine Tasting December 12, 2017Rinse aids work by placing rinse aid residue on the surface of glasses and smallware being cleaned. The residue in the rinse aids left on surfaces are hydrophobic molecules, which stick to the surface to repel water. Less water on the surface, means less water that needs dried, and that leaves less water available to […]admin
- How Does Tergazyme Enzyme Detergent Work? December 8, 2017Q: You recently sent a sample of Tergazyme detergent for a tough cleaning challenge and it worked better than anything we had previously tried. I realize this must be due to the enzyme component. What information can you provide me on how enzyme detergents work, so I can share it with our decision makers / […]admin
- Join Us for BIOMEDevice San Jose 2017 December 4, 2017Visit Alconox, Inc. at BIOMEDevice San Jose, CA December 6-7, 2017. Stop by booth #1531 to receive our unique gifts, expert technical support for your critical cleaning applications, and detergent samples. Our critical cleaning detergents remove an array of soils while leaving no interfering residues in applications for medical device reprocessing, medical device manufacturing, lab […]admin
- Removing Protein in Pharmaceutical and Biotech Manufacturing November 28, 2017Q. How do you remove protein out of pipes, centrifuges and tanks in a CIP environment with water temperatures averaging 20C? A. In a cooler temperature environment, consider adding an enzymatic cleaner to your alkaline/acidic CIP routine. A product like Tergazyme® Enzyme-Active Powdered Detergent, which contains both protease and surfactants, is not only efficient at […]admin
- TFF Cassette Cleaning November 16, 2017Q. We use Tergazyme to clean our TFF cassettes and it's working well. However, we are moving to CIP cleaning in an automated, high pressure environment and are worried about foaming. Do we stick with Tergazyme or is there a better detergent we should use? A. Tergazyme® Enzyme-Active Powdered Detergent is of an excellent choice for cleaning […]admin
- Video: Tergazyme Enzyme-Active Powdered Detergent by Alconox, Inc. November 8, 2017Video: Tergazyme® Enzyme Active Powdered Detergent is a concentrated, anionic detergent with a proteolytic enzyme for manual and ultrasonic cleaning. Excellent for organic and oily residues in addition to enhanced removal of proteinaceous soils, tissue, biofilms, blood and bodily fluids from glassware, metals, plastic, ceramic, porcelain, elastomers and fiberglass with no interfering residues. The post […]admin
- Join us for MD&M Minneapolis 2017 November 2, 2017Visit Alconox, Inc. at MD&M Minneapolis, MN, November 8-9, 2017. Be our guest and claim a complimentary expo badge, or get 20% off your conference pass, by clicking here and using our promo code INVITE. Stop by booth #1531 to receive our unique gifts, expert technical support for your critical cleaning applications, and detergent samples. Our critical cleaning detergents remove […]admin
- How To Clean Carbide October 31, 2017Q:I was wondering if you have a product that I can use in an ultrasonic cleaner to clean tungsten carbide that would not leach out cobalt? That also can be disposed of down a drain? A: Tungsten carbide (WC) cleaning comes with some inherent issues, and the cleaning cycle that accompanies it will depend entirely on the […]admin
- Join Alconox, Inc. at FABTECH 2017 October 30, 2017Visit Alconox, Inc. at FABTECH 2017, November 6-9. Stop by booth #A6273 to receive our unique gifts, expert technical support for your critical cleaning applications and detergent samples. Our critical cleaning detergents remove an array of soils while leaving no interfering residues in applications for precision manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, photovoltaic manufacturing and […]admin
- Passivate: Citric Acid Option with Citranox and Citrajet Detergents October 28, 2017Surface contamination interferes with formation of protective oxide coating on stainless steel thereby leaving it open to corrosion. The stainless steel needs passivation. The post Passivate: Citric Acid Option with Citranox and Citrajet Detergents appeared first on TechNotes.admin
How to find the lot and expiration date, as well as locate COAs for Alconox, Inc. detergents.